Chrysanthemum Tea is a flower-based tisane made from chrysanthemum flowers of the species Chrysanthemum morifolium or Chrysanthemum indicum, which are most popular in East Asia.
The Health & Beauty Benefits of Chrysanthemum Tea
- Chrysanthemum tea has Vitamin C in which helps ease heaviness in the head during cold and provide relief in sinusitis discomfort. This herbal tea also has antiviral properties and helps relieve congestion in the head which may be caused by viral infection. The heaviness in the head could also be caused due to bacterial pathogenic reaction. Chrysanthemum tea is anti spirochetal in nature thus it is really helpful in easing head congestion.
- Chrysanthemum tea is naturally caffeine free, hence, it is free from all the side effects of caffeine like anxiety, tension, irritation, nervousness and confusion.
- Chrysanthemum tea is a natural coolant and helps in lowering the temperature of the body when suffering from fever or even heat stroke. This herbal tea is also helpful in treating pimples and acne. It can also treat discomfort of high temperature such as headache, slight toothache and throbbing nerves in the gums.
- Chrysanthemum tea is good for the detoxification of the liver and for lowering cholesterol levels.
- This tea helps in the treatment of coronary artery disease, blocked arteries and even varicose veins.
- Chrysanthemum tea has stimulating property and helps in alerting the senses and rejuvenating the brain. It stimulates all your senses very quickly and also calms down the nerves.
- It helps in easing giddiness.
- Drinking Chrysanthemum tea helps in providing relief in sore throat, redness in the eyes, itchiness in the eyes, dryness in the eyes and dark sport in the eye area.
- It makes the lungs strong and helps in providing relief in respiratory problems such as shortness of breath.
- Chrysanthemum tea when taken with lunch or dinner especially with oily foods helps ease digestion.
Information sources from Wikipedia & floraorganica.com.au